Bunnell Street Arts Center will feature six local artists in 2019 CSA
What is a CSA?
Over the last 20 years, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) has become a popular way for consumers to buy seasonal food directly from local farms. With the same buy-local spirit in mind, Community Supported Arts is a similar endeavor to support local art, artists and collectors. It’s been replicated in over thirty cities in North America over the past five years.
Featured 2019 artists:
- Chloe Bechtol: Alaska wildlife pen and ink box top drawing
- David Kaufmann: Porcelain mug
- Kelsey Hardy-Place: Linoleum lunar calendar
- Maygen Lotscher: Ceramic shell tray
- Nancy Johnson: hand painted rock
- Mandy Bernard: Silk-screen printed tea towel
CSA Members receive multiple works from local artists at a fantastic value and develop relationships with the local artists and art community. The CSA program allows a point of entry for collectors to discover new artists and explore a variety of disciplines while supporting local artists’ careers and a vibrant community.
Shares are available for purchase on June 1 for $300.
Call us to reserve your share. (907) 235 – 2662