Bunnell’s third year of Community Supported Art continue into 2020. Artists are selected by panel and are paid $750 upfront to create 30 unique pieces of artwork to be included in 30 CSA shares.
Our CSA program fortifies the soil of a strong creative economy in partnership with artists and collectors.
Call opens December 1, closes January 15; Notification by Feb 1.
Artwork due May 1; CSA shares will go on sale June 1.
- Six artists of varied media will be juried into the CSA by a panel of peers.
- Invited artists will each be paid $750 total to provide 30 multiples.
- Items for this CSA must fit in a 10” x 10” x 5” pasteboard box
- This invitation is limited to Homer-area artists (Ninilchik and south).
- This invitation is open to visual artists, writers and musicians.
- Online application must be complete by submitting artists (below).
- Bunnell specifically seeks an artist for the box top. We wish cover the box top with fabric or screen printed imagery.
-any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org