2018 Wearable Arts Runway Fashion Show: Time Traveling, November 17th
The Homer Fiber Arts Collective is proud to bring 2018’s Wearable Arts Runway Fashion Show: Time Traveling to Land’s End Resort, as one of Homer’s most deeply revered art events. Artists are invited to take the audience on an adventure through time. Additionally, this year’s show will include a retrospective collection featuring wearable art pieces from the 80’s, 90’s and 00’s. Join us for the wearable time hop through the past, present and future!
Photography provided by Karianna Ford
- Bring your submissions to Land’s End Resort from 12pm-5pm November 10th, or mail them to Bunnell Street Arts Center by the deadline.
- $25 submission fee includes Bunnell and Homer Fiber Arts membership and one admission ticket. $5 per additional garment.
- Five garment limit per artist.
- There is a 20% commission on all garments sold. Please reflect this in your price.
- All garments must be picked up at the end of the second show.
- Submitting artists must fill out the artist contact form and submission form for each wearable submission. See below.
- If you would like to share a retrospective piece that you own, please contact Kari Multz at 235 – 4999 as soon as possible. Retrospective pieces have no fee and will not be available for sale.
Artist Contact Form
(fill out one per garment or ensemble)
More information coming soon!
2016 Wearable Arts, “Waste Not, Want Not” Gallery
Video Produced by Joshua Veldstra: Bunnell Street Arts Center would like to extend a warm thank you to all of the artists and volunteers who made Wearable Arts, Waste…
2014 Wearable Arts, “Noche de Moda” Gallery
CLICK HERE to see the entire gallery of images on picasa Special thanks to Katie Henry for the beautiful photos!